Minimum age: 10 years
Duration: 30 minutes to four hours
Offered: Saturday & Sunday
Includes: Face masks, bows, foam-tipped arrows
- 30 Minutes
- 1 Hour
- 2 Hours
- 3 Hours
- 4 Hours
What is Arrow Tag?
Arrow Tag is a fast-paced game of tag that is very similar to dodgeball. Instead of using balls, you fire at each other with bows and foam-tipped arrows.
- Protective face mask
- 48-inch wooden recurve bow (with a 20-pound draw)
- Graphite arrows with foam tips
- Forearm protector
- In a standard game, players from both teams sprint to the safe zone in the middle of the field to retrieve their arrows and then the game is on!
- Players work together to eliminate the other team or shoot out the five targets from the opposing team’s target board.
- Any hit to the body or bow counts as an elimination. Eliminated players go to the sideline and wait to be brought back in by someone on their team.
Eliminated players can only be brought back if:
- Someone from their team shoots out one of the targets from the opposing team’s target board, or
- If someone on their team catches an arrow one-handed, fired by the opposing team.
The game ends when one team eliminates all the opposing players or knocks out all five of the targets from the opposing team’s target board.
- Many variations can be played based on players’ requests.
- You are welcome to have a party/picnic using our picnic area for no additional fee.
- Bring coolers and the food and drink of your choice!
- We have a refrigerator for keeping food and drinks cold if needed.
What We Suggest
- Good footwear
- Sunblock and/or bug spray
- Please, no flipflops or sandals
Only a $50 deposit is required to book online!
Reservations are not required but highly recommended for a quicker check-in process.
If you have any questions, call us at (855)-901-7529.